Small business owners should use networking as a means to form relationships with others, in like or related fields, that help to expand their business’ ability to find new customers, partner and grow.
Here are some key reasons that clearly outline why networking is important for small business:
1. Business Leads – using the contacts you make when you meet people can open doors for business opportunities.
2. Identify Best Practices – learning from what others do is a valuable strategy for all businesses.
3. New Business Trends – can help you stay on the cutting edge of technology and new business trends.
4. Increased Confidence – by pushing yourself to talk to people you don’t know, you will get increased confidence the more you do this.
5. Connections – “It’s not WHAT you know, but WHO you know”
This is why Catherine is part of the Midwest Business Network group and partakes in a weekly meeting, where connections are made, business is discussed and support is provided from like minded people
Last Friday, she presented to the group talking all about #ryanmarketingsolutions and what area of the business she wishes to grow
No matter what stage of business, or what problem you face, networking is vital – so start TODAY!